You should strongly consider hiring a Milwaukee personal injury Attorney if:
- You’ve sustained serious injuries with possible long-term repercussions.
- The other driver was uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- You and the other driver are in a dispute over who was at fault for the accident.
- You are feeling pressured and overwhelmed by the claims adjuster to agree on a quick settlement. Fast settlements usually takes precedent over fair, often leading to abrumpt decisions compounded by complicated insurance-terminology in the settlement agreement.
- You don’t feel you’re being fully compensated for your injuries and future medical costs resulting from your car accident injury.
- You do not feel your state’s statutes of limitation laws may come into effect before you can challenge the settlement claim on your own.