There is no “magic formula” to determine exactly how much a case is worth. In cases of serious injury and/or negligence, recovery is determined by a number of factors, including the amount of available insurance coverage, the seriousness of the injuries, and who is at fault. In all cases, our primary goal is to get clients fair and just compensation for their injuries.
Wisconsin allows recovery of damages for the following:
- The injury itself, with awards varying based on the extent, nature and duration of the injuries
- Medical expenses, including past and future medical bills
- Lost wages, including past wages and future earnings that will be lost due to the injury and/or permanent disability
- Pain and suffering, including the loss of personal property
- Spousal or martial distress that may result from the injury