Please retry, and if the problem persists, please contact Victron Energy. The requested encryption is not supported by the product.
- Free install AnyTrans and take a try to back up & restore iPhone without iTunes.
- This actually ends up being the case more times than not in scenarios such as this where you are having a problem with a firmware file being corrupt.
- Such as iTunes, software update files, 32 and 64-bit application support files.
- If you experience any issues, check out the troubleshooting section below.
- If your iPod software update cannot be found or is corrupt, meaning that iTunes could not update or restore your iPod, you can delete the iPod software update files.
Step 3 Simply click “Repair Now” when the firmware download is done. The software will automatically start fixing the device. After that, your device will be restarted and the iPhone firmware corruption problem will be solved.
When updating the app, all firmware files are updated as well automatically. You can update your iPhone manually by downloading the IPSW firmware files.
Hello, according to your description, your phone may have a black screen problem. You can follow the instructions in this page to try to repair. But you need to rule out hardware problems, that is, your screen can display or will have a reaction when you tap it. If you have accidentally dropped your iPhone or water damage it and it turns to the black screen of death, mostly it’s caused by a hardware issue. With Disk Drill for Mac, you can create a byte-to-byte disk image of your hard drive and easily save it on an external hard drive. Should your data ever become corrupted, you can use this image to recover them. Just like all other components inside your Mac, your hard drive requires a very specific voltage and current to operate properly.
- To help our readers, we have come up with some bonus tips to fix iPhone won’t restore problem.
- Therefore, your iPhone could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible or corrupt.
- IPhone updates are the most awaited Apple announcements.
- Depending on your device type, you can power cycle your Mac using one of the methods below.
Therefore, you can find the needed data conveniently. Furthermore, the whole process will be completed in three steps. In general, people who have successfully fixed the white Apple screen of death issue always have a piece of professional data recovery software. Shirley graduated from English major and is currently an editor of MiniTool Team. She likes browsing and all firmware writing IT-related articles, and is committed to becoming a professional IT problem solver.